Schedule a Homeowner Pool Maintenance Training with an Expert
If you’re a DIY type of person who loves to do things around the house yourself (and have the time), our pool maintenance training for Henderson homeowners is just for you. The cost of this in-depth training is only $125. Plus, you get a homeowner’s guide for reference after the training.
The secret to a sparkling pool all season long is regular, routine maintenance, proper chemicals, and cleaning equipment. Our goal at Alpha and Omega Pools is to be there for you if you need us or show you the proper way to keep your pool clean on your own.
Our “Do It Yourself Homeowner Pool Maintenance Training” is a one-on-one training done at your home with one of our pool cleaning experts.
During the training, you’ll discover:
- The proper chlorine levels for your pool.
- Optimum pH levels
- Where the alkalinity should be and what to do if it’s too high.
- How to check the Cyanuric acid (CA) and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels each spring.
- The key components of the pool to keep clean
- When you should change your filters and the best type to use
- How to make sure your pump is priming properly
- How to detect leaks from the two major pieces of equipment
- and much more.